Moab Climbing Equipment List
- Approach Shoe – Guide Pick: Salewa Firetail 3
- Technical Rock Shoe: comfortable fit. -an aggressive fitting climbing, sport climbing shoe is not recommended.
- Synthetic Short or Pant for Hiking – Guide Pick: Mountain Hardwear Chalkstone 24/7 Pant
- Long Sleeve and/or Short Sleeve Wicking T-shirt- Guide Pick: Mountain Hardwear AC Shirt
- Long Sleeve Cotton T-shirt
- Lightweight Wind Shell – Guide Pick: Mountain Hardwear Ghost Light Jacket
- 35- 40 Liter Back Pack—Guide Pick: Mountain Hardwear Hueco 35
- 15-20 Liter Pack for Tower Pursuits climbs
- 2 to 3 Liters of Water
- For Approach Pack: hydration pack 2 liters
- Lip Balm
- Roll of 2 inch Cotton Athletic Tape
CLIMBING EQUIPMENT The Mountain Guides does provide technical climbing equipment (Helmet, Harness and personal protection equipment) If you have your own, your are more than welcome to bring use it.
- 3 Locking Carabineers
- Belay/Rappel Device
- Personal Attachment System
Have gear questions? We’re here to help! Contact us at the Moab Office at 435.260.0990 or email@example.com.